Three Free Summer SVG Designs Perfect for Summer Crafting!
Affiliate links have been added to this blog post. If you purchase items through my links, I may earn a commission.
Say hello to Summer with this Free Bundle of SVG Cut Files!
Summer is here! Grab your sunglasses and beach bags. It’s time to hit the waves. With these Free Summer SVG designs, you’ll have all of your summer essentials covered. Use them on tank tops, shirts, cups, and more. These free summer designs are perfect for vinyl cutting machines like Cricut & Silhouette, and they also work great as printable designs for sublimation and more! This bundle of Free Summer SVG files includes a variety of designs for the warm weather, beach-going sunshine lovers out there!
What will you make with Your Free Summer SVG Bundle?
Beach Bag Design Ideas
What are beach bags? Well, they are big tote bags, right? And who loves tote bags? If you said me, you’re right! I have a love for bags the way some people have a love for shoes! If I actually used all the bags I’ve made, I’d probably have one for every day for the rest of the summer. haha.
What’s that font?
- Sunshine Junkie
- Life is Better
- Full of Sunshine
Design Ideas for Summer Shirts
Are you a Sunshine Junkie? Grab your favorite heat transfer vinyl (HTV) and make a fun summer shirt! All three of these summer designs are great for tank tops and t-shirts! This design was inspired by my sister Teri. She is the biggest sunshine junkie I know!
Sunshine and Sarcasm, are you full of it? This sunshine SVG fits me best. I’m full of lots of things, but sarcasm is definitely at the top of the list! Use this funny summer SVG on the shirt you wear to all the fun summer parties!
Are you a flip-flop lover? Then this summer SVG is perfect for you! Life is good, but it’s even better when you’re wearing your flip-flops!
Which file should I choose?
Whether you are using heat transfer vinyl (HTV) on a shirt or adhesive vinyl on a sign, you can easily change the look of your project by changing the color of your vinyl.
In the video below, I will show you how to ungroup and arrange the elements from the SVG file in Cricut Design Space. Changing the colors in Design Space won’t change the colors of your project if you are using vinyl, but it will help you visualize how the finished project will look.
Why choose the SVG File?
If you are creating a project using products that need to be printed, such as waterslide decal paper, printable vinyl, sublimation paper, or even just a printer to make a card, you can upload the SVG to customize the look of your finished project!
Why not the PNG?
The PNG file is typically the file people think of when they want to print an image, but a PNG is a flat file. What does that mean? It means, unlike the SVG, there are no layers, so you can not separate it to change the colors or move the elements in the design. You can add to the PNG, for example, if you want to add a background or a name, but the PNG leaves you limited to customizing your projects and making them unique. That’s why it’s great to use the SVG file to change colors and customize your finished project!
Customize your colors in Design Space!
Cricut Design Space Video Tutorial
This video will show you how to ungroup this week’s Free Sunshine Junkie SVG and change the colors to fit your style! You will also see how to flatten your SVG file to create printable projects like stickers with the print then cut method in Cricut Design Space.
Project Ideas For Your Free Summer SVG Bundle
Please share to Pinterest by pinning the above image! Thanks!
Here’s where you can find your Free SVG Download
Design #110-Bundle of Summer SVG Designs available in my freebie library. Get the password by clicking the button below and Joining our Freebie Club!
Where to Find Free Summer SVG Files
Do you love creating summer projects? Here are more free summer designs you will love!
- Summer Gnome and Bees -Find an adorable Gnome holding a bee hive surrounded by the cutest flying bees!
- Hope Anchors the Soul -This beautiful quote pairs perfectly with the anchor, rope, and flowers included in this free download. Check out the rainbow reverse canvas tutorial when you grab this free anchor SVG!
- Summer Subway Art -Another fun summer SVG for the sunshine lovers out there!
- 4th of July and Canada Day Gnome Subway Art– Files for the United States and for our Canadian friends!
- Graduation SVG Bundle -This bundle of graduation SVG files includes the years 2022 to 2025! Check out the Cricut Design Space Print then Cut tutorial and learn how to make your own cards with the free graduation SVG!
More Free Summer SVG Designs
- My Favorite Color is Sunshine -Grab this easy-to-cut free summer SVG to make some fun warm-weather gear!
- Garden Subway Art SVG– For all the gardening lovers out there! From watering cans to ladybugs, this free garden SVG is my favorite of all my subway art designs!
- Hello Summer and Welcome Friends -This bundle of three free summer SVG designs is perfect for party decorations, welcome signs, aprons, and more! The colorful popsicles just scream summertime!
- The Only BS I Need is Beer-Beach and Sunshine– You get two free summer SVG files with this design!
- Sunshine Makes my Soul Sing– Perfect for the sunshine junkies!
- Bundle of Garden SVG Files– This bundle includes ladybugs, watering cans, and fun gardening quotes that are perfect for any garden lover!
- Thank Heaven for Little Girls -and Boys– This pair of free SVG files are perfect for making shirts for your favorite littles! You’ll find the cutest polka-dotted winged smiling butterfly and an adorable tractor SVG! This blog post also contains a video tutorial showing how to layer HTV.
Check out My Design Bundles Shop
Check out My Etsy Shop
Click here for access to over 6 million fonts, graphics, and digital resources. Download the first ten fonts & designs for free! Commercial license included.