Affiliate links have been added in the description
Beautiful Glittered Christmas Ornaments
These glittered ornaments are so fun and easy to make! With just a few supplies you can have a beautiful, inexpensive gift to give to friends, teachers, or even a girl scout leader! You can put them in a gift bag, or package them in a box filled with kraft paper, either way, looks great!
I made a big batch last year and put them all over my Christmas tree, I love how they reflect the light and sparkle.
- Plastic or glass ornaments. I found mine at the Dollar Tree
- Fine Glitter– You can find it anywhere, this is the brand I used
- Minwax Polycrylic
- Plastic squirt bottle
- Paper cups, or something your ornament can drain into
- Funnel or something to help pour your glitter into your ornament
- Red and White Bakers Twine
- Star hole punch
- White card stock
- Cricut cutting machine– I have the Explore Air 2
- Kraft tan crinkle filler paper
- Tan gift boxes
Using the Print then Cut feature on your Cricut
Let’s glitter those ornaments!
What will you create with all the Free SVGs on my website?
I would love to see!
Come on over to our Facebook Group and show them off!
Join our Facebook Group
SVG Files, Crafting, Learning and Fun With Main Road Digital Creations
See ya over there!
Please share before you download.
📌If you enjoy the free designs here on my website, please pin to Pinterest, or share on your favorite social media platform. Sharing helps my site grow, and growing keeps the freebies you love coming your way!❤
➡Download your Free Printable Here!
Check out the links below! These websites are always running great deals on fonts, graphics, and SVGs!
Thank you for supporting my small business,
I appreciate you!❤