Make a beautiful keepsake for mom with this Free Mom SVG and tutorial!
Free Mom and Mum SVG Files
As Mother’s Day approaches, I thought it would be fun to create something you could put on a shirt, sign, or mug. This Free Mom SVG would be great on many different projects. Which do you think you will make? I would love to see it! I decided to make a keepsake box for myself! You can watch the video below to see how I did it!
So This Is Love
I was in love with my children before they were born. I knew for a very long time that I wanted to be a Mom. You read all the books, buy the tiny little clothes and supplies, and prepare yourself as best as possible. I don’t think anything could ever really prepare you for the love you feel when you see your baby for the first time. I remember thinking, “so this is love.” Lucky me, I got to feel that feeling twice; what an incredible blessing. That is also the inspiration for this Free SVG file that I’m sharing with you. ❤
Make a Keepsake box with your Free Mom SVG.
Supplies I used to make my keepsake box for Mom.
- Craft box – I found mine at Dollar General.
- They are only available in the store, but here is the link so you can see what they look like
- Foam Brushes
- Bristle Brushes
- Paint- I used what I had in my paint stash. I’m not sure if they are available anymore, but here they are:
- Apple Barrell Toasted Marshmallow-acrylic
- Americana Decor Chalk Paint Vintage
- Deco Art Americana Dark Chocolate-acrylic
- Deco Art Americana White Wash-acrylic
- Americana Multi-Surface Satin Black
- Vinyl Cutting Machine- I use the Cricut Explore Air 2
- Adhesive Vinyl- I used StarCraft HD Matte Permanent. Cream
- Weeding Tools
- Transfer Tape
- Vinyl application Tool– also called a Squeegee
Mom Keepsake Box Video Tutorial
Watch the video to see exactly how I made this keepsake box.
Gifts for Mom and Mum
Add this week’s Free SVG to a pillow or a mug for mom!
What’s that font?
Please share to Pinterest by pinning the image above. Thanks!
Here’s where you can find your Free SVG Download
Design #41 Mom-Mum So This is Love SVG cut file available in my freebie library. Get the password by clicking the button below and Joining our Freebie Club!
If you enjoyed this week’s Free SVG and Tutorial, here’s another you may love!
Check out my Design Bundles Shop!
Have you ever wanted to try a new mat for your cricut? I swear these mats are amazing! No prepping so they aren’t too sticky! Check them out! Seriously you will love them!