If you love Gnomes and Bees, this Free Gnome SVG is the perfect way to combine your two passions!
Affiliate links have been added to this blog post. If you purchase items through my links, I may earn a commission.
Bumble Bees and Gnomes Make an Adorable Free Summer SVG!
Are you a gnome lover? Have you been bitten by the bee decorating trend? Here’s a Free Gnome SVG that captures them both! Bee Nice or Leave is the perfect bee saying for this week’s Free SVG. From his yellow and black striped hat and matching shoes to the cute bees flying around his head, this Summer Gnome SVG would be a great addition to any summer crafting project!
What will you make with your Free Summer Gnome SVG?
These cute bee SVGs make me smile! I was looking for the perfect bee saying to add to this week’s cute summer design and came across the Bee Nice or Leave saying. I looked at the bees flying out of the beehive and it made me think they aren’t “bee”ing nice, so they have to leave! That bee quote fits perfectly with this free summer SVG!
What’s that font?
Cricut Design Space Tutorial
This short video tutorial will show you how to upload your Free Summer Gnome SVG. After you upload your free SVG into Design Space I will show you how to ungroup and attach the elements. By attaching design elements, the cutting process is faster, and it also makes adding the design to your finished project easier. However, this cut file has a few design elements that will work better if they are not attached. Check out the video below to see what will work best with this design.
Click here for unlimited access to over 3 million fonts and graphics for just $1.
Add this cute Bee Gnome SVG to a Shirt!
Use your favorite heat transfer vinyl (HTV) and make a fun summer shirt!
💥BONUS SVG FILE & SUBLIMATION TUTORIAL
Free Welcome to Our Hive SVG!
I really wanted to use this week’s free design on a sublimation project so I dug through my craft stash to see what I had. The Dollar Tree Arts and Crafts supply section comes through again! I purchased these dry erase boards (also called wipe-off boards) a few months ago from the Dollar Tree and they have been patiently waiting for my attention. Well, today’s the day! Check out the video tutorial to see how I made this fun summer gnome and bees sublimation project with the Free Welcome to Our Hive SVG and digital papers from Creative Fabrica!
Supplies for the Welcome to Our Hive Sublimation Project
- Design #108 Bonus File from the Freebie Library
- Honeycomb Digital Paper
- Dollar Tree Dry Erase Board-also called a Wipe-off Board
- Laminating Sheets
- Heat Tape -this is my tape dispenser
- Butcher Paper
- Sublimation Paper
- Sublimation Ink and Printer ( I converted an Epson EcoTank Printer)
- Heat Press– or heat source of some kind
- Scissors or Small Craft Knife
Cricut Design Space-Digital Papers and Sublimation Tutorial!
In this video, I will show you how easy it is to sublimate onto a Dollar Tree Dry Erase Board-also called a wipe-off board, with laminating sheets. Learn how to upload digital papers into Cricut Design Space and add them to your SVG for your sublimation project. Print your Sublimation design from Cricut Design Space using your Sublimation Printer. This project is great for all the bee and gnome lovers out there!
Sublimation Project Information Highlights
- I set my heat press temperature to 400 degrees.
- Separate your laminating sheet and cut it down to fit your project, leaving about a 1/2″ all around.
- Clean your dry erase board with a lint roller before applying the laminating sheet. I forgot this step!
- Cover your project with butcher paper and press the laminating sheet onto the dry erase board for a few seconds. Check and repeat until adhered to your liking.
- Trim off some of the excess laminating sheet.
- Cut your sublimation transfer if needed- not too small, leave about a 1/2″ all around.
- Line up your sublimation print with your dry erase board and tape it down with heat tape.
- Press at 400 degrees with butcher paper above and below your dry erase board. Your taped sublimation design should face the heat press platen.
- I pressed for approximately 35 seconds and then an additional 30 seconds. Do not lift the sublimation paper between presses, instead, check under the butcher paper if you want to check the ink transfer.
- Let your project cool. I waited approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove tape and sublimation design to reveal your project. (ooh’s and ahh’s can be added in here)
- Trim off the excess laminating sheet and sublimation paper with scissors and/or a craft knife.
Summer Garden Flag
Garden flags are such a fun way to add a welcome sign to your home! How cute would this be in front of your house? Use this free bonus SVG cut file to make a garden flag that says Welcome to Our Hive. Add a name to personalize it for yourself, a gift for a friend, or even for your business!
The fonts I used for the bonus design are the same as I used for the original Bee Nice or Leave SVG.
Where to find Free Gnome SVG Files
If you are a gnome lover, you probably want one for every holiday, right? I have some free Gnome SVG cut files you will love!
- You can Jingle all the Way with this Free Christmas Gnome SVG
- Say Happy Halloween with this Free Halloween Gnome SVG holding his Candy Corn
- Wave a love flag for your sweetheart with this Free Valentine’s Day Gnome SVG
- Declare yourself a Shenanigan Coordinator with this Free St. Patrick’s Day Gnome SVG
- Say Happy Easter with this Free Easter Gnome SVG
- Celebrate the 4th of July with this Free Patriotic Gnome SVG
- Celebrate Canada Day with this Free Canadian Gnome SVG
Please share by pinning the image above. Thanks!
Design #108-Bee Nice or Leave SVG and the Bonus Design Welcome to Our Hive SVG cut files (available in my freebie library-get the password by filling out the form at the bottom of this page)
Check out My Design Bundle Shop
Check out My Etsy Shop
Lemon SVG-Bundle of Cute Lemon Sayings for Round Keychains
Are you a lemon lover? Check out the New Lemon SVG Bundle added to my Etsy Shop!
Are you new to Cricut Design Space? Do you need some quick tutorials? Take a look at these!